Forum-Navigation
Du musst dich anmelden um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

Racetrack Wish List

Thanks, This may help. http://www.gingermanraceway.com/about-track-maps.html. Its a fun track.

GingerMan Raceway is now available in RaceDirector. Many thanks to Schabumti!

For further questions (e.g. Upload) please read the FAQs or find the right topic in the forum.

Enjoy!

OJ

That's awesome, Thanks

Hi!

I want to use RaceDirector to analyse my trackdays with my Suzuki GSX-R.
The problem is that there aren't Italian Tracks, and if I can, I want to help designing myself the tracks, if you give me the guidelines.
I know a lot of people having trackdays in that tracks, so I can suggest to them to use RaceDirector if you add the tracks.
I've also a couple of GNSS recording at 12,5Hz rate from my homemade DataLogger to do some tests.

Please, tell me if it's possible.
I want to help.

Regards

Hi Alevx94,

I just sent you a private message.

If you have some sample data, please send it to us. Then we can test right away if they work with RaceDirector.

Regards

Zitat von Alevx94 am 29. August 2018, 11:24 Uhr

Hi!

I want to use RaceDirector to analyse my trackdays with my Suzuki GSX-R.
The problem is that there aren't Italian Tracks, and if I can, I want to help designing myself the tracks, if you give me the guidelines.
I know a lot of people having trackdays in that tracks, so I can suggest to them to use RaceDirector if you add the tracks.
I've also a couple of GNSS recording at 12,5Hz rate from my homemade DataLogger to do some tests.

Please, tell me if it's possible.
I want to help.

Regards

It looks good - I mean the recorded GPS data. The racetrack will be ready next week. Update follows ...

I've been working with Race Track Builder for the past few days. It seems that Race Track Builder gives you great results very quickly. Based on Tazio Nuvolari you can see the result. If someone wants to try it myself, I can provide the necessary XPacks. Of course, I can also do a guideline - as soon as someone would like to try it myself. And this is how it looks like:

We have Italian weeks! 🙂 Thanks to Schabumti we now have four Italian racetracks for motorcycle and car in RaceDirector. In addition, there are two French Kart racing tracks, Levier and Vesoul. Schabumti used "Race Track Builder" for the design of the Italian racetracks. Enjoy!

Abbiamo settimane italiane! 🙂 Grazie a Schabumti ora abbiamo quattro circuiti italiani per moto e auto in RaceDirector. Inoltre, ci sono due piste di Kart francesi, Levier e Vesoul. Schabumti ha utilizzato "Race Track Builder" per il design dei circuiti italiani. Buon divertimento!

We are now in Trebatice (slovakia) for karting, and the new layout of Kecskemet (in hungary) and Bruck 1,2,3 (in austria), Adria (in italy) would be also useful.

Of course we are using mychron 5.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

How can import new tracks in the app made with Race track builder or other soft like "Bob's tracks builder"?

Thanks